- 03 Dec 201908:30am to 12:00pm
Web Summit 2019: What have we learned from it?
Data do evento
Present trends and news discussed at Web Summit 2019, a conference where technology businesses are redefined.
The event aims to present trends and news in the technology business area highlighting the result of discussions on the subject held at the Web Summit 2019 conference. The meeting is aimed at directors, managers and retail professionals, their suppliers and others interested in getting to know the news of this important business fair.
The “Web Summit 2019: What have we learned from it?” discusses the future of technology, marketing in the future and content creation in approaches ranging from the 5G potential debate, the robot revolution, the implementation of cars and flying taxis, the use of artificial intelligence in marketing to the creation of immersive content. These and many other topics raised by professors Maurício Morgado and Henrique Campos Júnior lead the public to reflect on concepts and examples presented in a dynamic and interactive way. Participants are a part of the final dynamics and come out of the meeting with ideas about what each of us can implement now, here in Brazil, in terms of technology businesses, in order to make a difference in the country.
- Professores Maurício Morgado and Henrique Campos Jr. (FGV EAESP e FGVcev).
The topics will be discussed by professors Maurício Morgado and Henrique Campos Júnior based on the content presented at the event.
The discussion will be held by presenting a sequence of concepts and examples related to the content of each topic presented, this will happen dynamically and interactively.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 11 3799-7970
Click here for Registration!
- 08:55OpeningMaurício Morgado (FGV EAESP and FGVcev)
- 09:00THE FUTURE OF TECHNOLOGYThe 5G potencial The robot revolution Cashless Society Cars and flying taxis Drones Androids and robots
- 09:00MARKETING IN THE FUTUREFeedback Marketing Digital Influencers Smart homes Machine learning Proposal and innovation Artificial intelligence in marketing Gold in data mining Mobile marketing Privacy and its challenges
- 09:00CONTENT CREATIONStorytelling Immersive content The multiplatform challenge User interface
- 11:30Dynamics:what can we do now in Brazil?
- RetailLocation: New YorkAddress: Centro de Excelência em Varejo - FGVcev (Event Organizer) Rua Itapeva, 432 - 11th floor - Bela Vista - Sao Paulo - SP - 01043-000Date of the event: January 11, 2020 - 21:00 to January 16, 2020 - 09:00Time: 21:00 to 09:0011Jan2020