- 05 Dec 201908:30am to 12:30pm
Innovation Center | Corporate Engagement with Startups for Circular Economy
FGV EAESP’s Innovation Center will hold the “Corporate Engagement with Startups for Circular Economy” workshop in the morning of December 5th, with the goal of debating the subject, bringing multiple views discussed by startup professionals, representatives of consolidated businesses and academics.
Professionals acting in new businesses, representatives of consolidated companies and academics discuss Circular Economics highlighting corporate engagement with emerging companies considering the fact that established companies seek, through startup connection programs, to face current challenges and meet society's demands in various sectors of the economy.
The workshop brings practical reflection to questions such as: Why are companies looking outside their R&D areas, ideas, projects and solutions to achieve their innovation and sustainability goals? Through what mechanisms are established companies approaching startups? What is the role of open innovation in this process? What changes for large corporations?
- FGV EAESP
Click here to register!
Meet our Innovation Center. Click here!
- 09:00FGVin, FGV’s Innovation Center.Susana Pereira - adjunct professor in the undergraduate and graduate programs at FGV EAESP.
- 09:30The circularity in the textile industryJonas Lessa - Environmental manager graduated by EACH-USP and socioenvironmental entrepreneur at Retalhar.
- 10:00Intelligent Reverse LogisticsLeandro Metropolo - Green Mining Co-Founder
- 10:30Coffee Break
- 11:00Interaction between Big Companies and StartupsLuciana Hashiba - Vice-coordinator of FGV EAESP Innovation Center.
- 11:30Innovation for Circular Economy: Startup Connection ProgramBruno Stefani - Director of Technological Innovation in South America by Ambev.
- 12:00Startup Innovation: A Breath of Fresh Air - Participants debateEdy Merendino - Master in Chemical Engineering from UNICAMP and former Environmental Development Manager at Tetra Pak.