- 11 Jan 202016 Jan 202009:00pm to 09:00am
NRF 2020 Light FGVcev
NRF Retail's Big Show is the largest and most traditional retail event in the world. The 109th edition will take place in 2020 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York, the annual destination for Brazilian retailers interested in living a unique experience learning about the latest news in the retailing industry and networking with top professionals.
The largest and most traditional retail event in the world is aimed at retailers, associations and trade associations, franchisors and franchisees, retail service providers, representatives of financial institutions and shopping malls, as well as academics, manufacturers and consultants.
This select group of people are invited to attend lectures on retail trends, artificial intelligence, omnichannel / multichannel, social media, consumer behavior, internationalization, and emerging countries. The conference also encompasses new business concepts, shopping experience, marketing and brand management, design, visual merchandising, store operation, supply chain, new means of payment and big data.
Those interested in these issues have the unique opportunity to learn the latest news in retail and network with leading professionals from Brazil and abroad. To give you an idea, CEOs from the largest and most innovative retailers in the world attend the event.
The 109th edition of NRF Retail's Big Show takes place in 2020 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York. 38,000 people are expected at the event. The largest international delegation is from Brazil, with 1,700 participants. In all, an estimated 99 countries are represented at the conference. It brings together 300 speakers, 7,500 retail companies, 16,000 retailers and 800 exhibitors of state-of-the-art products and technologies.
Event with certificate of participation issued by FGV.
See all information about the event on the NRF 2020 Light FGVcev website:
Henrique Junior, Juracy Parente, Luiz Macedo e Maurício Morgado.
FGV EAESP/Centro de Excelência em Varejo
- 18:0018h to 20h - Preparatory meetingPreparation for the trip Tips for better learning and improvement Location: FGV, in São Paulo.
- 13:0001/11/2020 NYC Opening SeminarRetail Trends | Retail Success Ingredients NRF Explanations
- 13:0001/12/2020 to 01/14/2020 Afternoon - Wrap-up MeetingsEvery day: interactive and group discussion about the main points of the lectures Technical visits with 2 routes to choose from Leading Retailers Downtown | Times square Fifth Avenue | Chelsea Brooklyn | Soho Supermarkets Upper Broadway | Woodbridge Yonkers | Union Square
- 13:0002/05/2020 8:30 am to 1 pm - Post-NRF Seminar in BrazilPolitics and Economy 2020 | Technology Retail Trends and Perspective Location: FGV, in São Paulo.