- 29 Nov 201908:30am to 01:30pm
International Compliance & Anti-Corruption Workshop
This will be the 1st International Workshop promoted by FGVethics, aiming to bring together national and international experts to discuss issues related to compliance programs and the fight against corruption.
The event will feature the keynote lecture “Challenges of Anticorruption Prevention: Comparative Analysis” by Dr. Sirilaksana Khoman, Head of the Economic Corruption Prevention Sector, Thailand's National Anti-Corruption Commission.
The International Compliance & Anti-Corruption Workshop provides participants with an analysis of the best anti-corruption and compliance practices in organizations.
The event focuses on conducting a comparative assessment of anti-corruption and compliance actions carried out in international organizations, involving virtually all stakeholders. The workshop brings a combination of strategies coupled with the best practices in compliance, ethics, integrity and corporate governance.
Paulo Marzionna - Executive Vice-Coordinator of FGVethics and Professor at FGV EAESP
Executives from the public or private sector, from the areas of governance, risk and compliance, internal auditors, legal, HR, members of the board of directors, fiscal and advisory.
Link to registration for students:
Link to registration for the general public:
"LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE!"
Health Ethics Institute (IES) and International Finance Corporation (IFC)
firstname.lastname@example.org / (11) 3799-7805
- 08:308h30 – 9h Welcome coffeeWelcome coffee
- 09:009h – 9h10 - AberturaLigia Maura Costa - Coordenadora-geral FGVethics
- 09:109h10 – 10h - PalestraChallenges of Anticorruption prevention. Comparative Analysis Dr. Sirilaksana Khoman - Chefe do Setor Econômico de Prevenção contra a Corrupção, Comissão Nacional Anticorrupção, da Tailândia
- 10:1510h15 – 12h30 Mesa de debatesCompliance para Competitividade no Brasil: Desafios e Oportunidades Debatedores · Ana Paula de Medeiros Carracedo - Chief Risk & Compliance Officer in Votorantim · Carlos Fernando dos Santos Lima - Advogado especialista em Compliance · Christine Santini - Desembargadora do Tribunal de Justiça de São Paulo · Diogo Falchano Bardal - Analista de Investimento na International Finance Corporation (IFC) · Gilberto Frussa - Diretor de Compliance no Itaú Unibanco · Pedro Ruske Freitas - Diretor de Promoção da Integridade na Controladoria Geral da União (CGU) · Reynaldo Goto - Chief Compliance Officer na BRF
- 13:00EncerramentoLigia Maura Costa - Coordenadora-geral FGVethics