Undergraduate Program in Business Administration
Business program for people who want not just a diploma, but to transform society and the market
Who is this course forStudents who graduated from high school and plan to achieve great accomplishments and have a positive impact on the world.
What to expectA solid education and broad vision as an administrator and citizen, in line with the demands of the contemporary world and the demands of new generations.
What you will achieveYou will have the resources and tools to take on a leadership position in the transformation of companies, the economy and society as a whole.Enrollment Period:June 26, 2022 to January 5, 2024Length:Daytime: 4 years (3,000 hours)Attendance and Schedule:Four years: full-time (Portuguese or English)
MAXIMUM SCORE FROM BRAZILIAN MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
ONEMBA: BEST IN LATIN AMERICA,
ACCORDING TO FINANCIAL TIMES
ON FULL SCHOLARSHIP
- Since 2004, FGV EAESP has been among the world’s best business schools, according to the three leading international accreditation organizations.
Sao Paulo is the capital with the highest concentration of high-level jobs: directors, managers and analysts.
Sao Paulo concentrates 30% of leadership positions in the total of the 27 Brazilian capitals
Sao Paulo has an average income 88% above other capitals, especially for leadership positions
You can get an excellent academic education while getting to know Brazil’s cultural and financial capital.
Our leaders create business models. New businesses call for more innovative leaders.
- 1Study at your own paceFlexibility for students for undergraduate students in business administration: the school offers evening classes, which help students who plan to do an internship from the beginning of their course. This is an opportunity to balance studying at Brazil’s best business school against your circumstances and availability.
- 2One of the best cities to study inSao Paulo is in 69th position out of the world’s 125 best cities to study in, according to a ranking by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), a British company that specializes in student exchange programs. Based on evaluation criteria such as student satisfaction, accessibility, the job market, and the quality and reach of higher education institutions, featuring in QS’ list proves that being in Sao Paulo is another advantage that FGV EAESP offers its students.
- 3Everything happens in sao pauloStudying in Brazil’s financial capital means going straight from the academic environment to the widest job market in Brazil: 63% of international companies with operations in Brazil have a presence in Sao Paulo, and 55 of the country’s 100 largest companies, as shown in a ranking by Exame Magazine, are headquartered in Sao Paulo or its metropolitan region. FGV EAESP students are at the center of Brazil’s key economic decisions.
- 4Cosmopolitan culturePeople of nearly 200 nationalities have chosen Sao Paulo to be their home, making the city the most cosmopolitan place in Latin America, according to Federal Police data. Living in Sao Paulo means having a pluralistic and diverse cultural experience, ideal for complementing the academic education that FGV EAESP provides.
FGV welcomes you
- 1PERSONALIZED SERVICE
Foreign students have full support from the department before and after their arrival in Brazil.
- 2SUPPORT AND DOCUMENTATION
Assistance in the documentation process for the acquisition and renewal of the student visa.
- 3WELCOMING SERVICES
Such as Portuguese courses, assistance for issuing transportation passes and finding housing options in the area where FGV is located.