Introduction to Patient Experience Workshop
Promote the theoretical and practical understanding of the “Patient Experience” model applied in the area of Health.
The workshop addresses the concept of Patient Experience, the advantages of this model and the main drivers for implementing a patient experience project in the institutions.
All of this content is developed in a dynamic class, with case presentations, videos and practical exercises. The methodology, focused on the union of theory and practice, allows participants to learn concepts in class and apply them during the workshop so that they know how to implement the management of the patient's experience.
At the end of the workshop, participants learn how to incorporate the Patient Experience at work and what are the main methodologies and techniques to be used for a good management of the experience among employees, leadership, patients and family members.
The activity is aimed at health professionals (doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, nutritionists, etc.) managers and leaders in the area.
- HealthLocation: FGV EAESPAddress: Av. Paulista, 548 - Bela Vista - SP.Date of the event: March 9, 2020 - 08:30 to March 10, 2020 - 16:50Time: 08:30 to 16:5009Mar2020
- HealthLocation: FGV EAESPAddress: Rua Itapeva, 432 - Bela Vista - SP.Date of the event: March 6, 2020 - 08:30 to March 7, 2020 - 16:50Time: 08:30 to 16:5006Mar2020
- InstitutionalLocation: OnlineDate of the event: March 5, 2020 - 11:00Time: 11:0005Mar2020
- InstitutionalLocation: FGV EAESP - Room 907.Address: Av. 9 de julho, 2029. Edifício John F. Kennedy - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP.Date of the event: March 2, 2020 - 19:00 to 21:00Time: 19:00 to 21:0002Mar2020
- InstitutionalLocation: Room 607– FGV EAESP.Address: Av. 9 de julho, 2029. Edifício John F. Kennedy - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP.Date of the event: March 3, 2020 - 19:00 to 20:30Time: 19:00 to 20:3003Mar2020