- 09 Mar 202010 Mar 202008:30am to 04:50pm
Introduction to Patient Experience Workshop
Promote the theoretical and practical understanding of the “Patient Experience” model applied in the area of Health.
The workshop addresses the concept of Patient Experience, the advantages of this model and the main drivers for implementing a patient experience project in the institutions.
All of this content is developed in a dynamic class, with case presentations, videos and practical exercises. The methodology, focused on the union of theory and practice, allows participants to learn concepts in class and apply them during the workshop so that they know how to implement the management of the patient's experience.
At the end of the workshop, participants learn how to incorporate the Patient Experience at work and what are the main methodologies and techniques to be used for a good management of the experience among employees, leadership, patients and family members.
The activity is aimed at health professionals (doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, nutritionists, etc.) managers and leaders in the area.
- SustainabilityLocation: ZoomDate of the event: September 29, 2020 - 09:00 to September 30, 2020 - 18:00Time: 09:00 to 18:0029Sep2020
- Finance and MicrofinanceLocation: OnlineDate of the event: October 7, 2020 - 19:30Time: 19:3007Oct2020
- Location: Salão Nobre da FGV EAESPAddress: Rua Itapeva, 432 - 4º andarDate of the event: November 16, 2020 - 09:00 to November 17, 2020 - 16:30Time: 09:00 to 16:3016Nov2020
- Information TechnologyLocation: FGV EAESPAddress: Evento OnlineDate of the event: November 23, 2020 - 08:00 to November 24, 2020 - 18:00Time: 08:00 to 18:0023Nov2020
- Logistics and Supply ChainLocation: OnlineDate of the event: October 13, 2020 - 14:00Time: 14:0013Oct2020